Answered By: Laura Brett Last Updated: Fri,Apr,2022 Views: 99
Answered By: Laura Brett
Last Updated: Fri,Apr,2022 Views: 99
To export a citation from EOLAS to Endnote Online:
- Search for an item in EOLAS and then click on its title to open the detailed view.
- Click on the "Export" link on the right hand side of the screen.
- Choose either "Direct Export to EndNote Web" or "Direct Export in RIS format".
- You may be asked to log into your Endnote account.
- You may also need to double click on the RIS file which appears in your Downloads folder.
For more information on Referencing, take a look at this video tutorial.