How do I book a study space, pc or room? Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Thu,Dec,2020 Views: 24
What is available
Socially distanced individual study slots, pc slots and individual study rooms available from 9 - 5 Mon – Friday.
Note: Please note that from the 4th till the 15th of January the Library seminar rooms are bookable by students doing Proctored Exams/assessments only.
If there are no rooms available and you need one for the duration of an Exam / Proctored exam / Assessment contact email@example.com
The library has 3 floors also called zones.
- Quiet Zone - First Floor (Top)
- Info Zone - Ground Floor (Middle)
- Learning Zone - Lower Ground Floor (Bottom)
Photocopying and printing available.
Please make a reservation on libreserve.itsligo.ie first. Then make yourself known to a library staff member when you come in and we will check you in on our system. You can check in and out yourselves either on your phone.
Instructions for booking
- Go to libreserve.itsligo.ie and login using your college email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org and your college password. The site is mobile friendly.
- Click My account at the top of the page and then click notification preferences, and turn on notifications if necessary.
- Decide if you need a room (proctored exams only from 4-15th Jan), a photocopying slot, a pc or a study space.
Please wear a face mask at all times and keep socially distant.
Please do not browse shelves. Identify yourself to a library staff member on entry to the library and produce an ITSligo ID Card.