Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Tue,Jan,2020 Views: 38
Publication Finder is the best way to find a specific journal title.
Example Journal: British Journal of Nutrition
- Open the library website https://library.itsligo.ie
- Click on the publication finder button link
- Search for the title in the search box
- Click Full Text Access link to expand it if necessary.
- As you can see you can only get the articles from the last year in Cambridge Journals online. We pay for access to that, whereas the other link is to a free open access resource, but you will not get the current year. The same journal title could exist in several places but with different coverage.
Here is another example:
You can get an issue of Archaeology Ireland from 4 different place, 1 in print and 3 online.You just click the relevant link.
If you wish to share a link to that journal via email or on Moodle just click the permalink icon and copy the permalink that then appears.