Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Mon,Oct,2018 Views: 4
Answered By: Aine Meehan
Last Updated: Mon,Oct,2018 Views: 4
- Click on the title of the item in Eolas
- Click on the Cite link to the right of the screen. It has a little yellow page icon beside it.
- Click on the "Export to Bibliographic Management Software" link with a yellow background that appears.
- Click save
- double click on the downloaded RIS file
- If you already have endnote basic open in your browser and are logged in, the reference will just pop in. Otherwise you are asked to login to endnote basic and the citation goes in. See the video below for what exactly happens on a windows machine using Google Chrome.