Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015 Views: 65
Answered By: Aine Meehan
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015 Views: 65
- Open Photoshop and click away and ignore the annoying driver error message that appears.
- Go to File > Import > WIA Support
- The WIA support menu will open.
- Click start
- Click ok to confirm the use of the Xerox documate 700 device on the next screen
- On the next screen you can adjust the dpi (1), type of picture you want to scan (2), and the picture crop (3) (draggable)
I believe that if left alone, the default dpi was 600, which is fairly good, but you can go up to 1200 for a large image.
Crop your image
- Click on the crop tool
- drag the borders around the area you wish to crop and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- More on cropping in Photoshop cs6
Rotate your Image
Click on Image > Image Rotation >90 degree CW (Clockwise ) or 180 etc.
Save your Image
- File> Save as
- Choose from jpeg, bmp, png etc
- Choose JPEG for photos as a general rule
More on file types: