Answered By: Sinéad Kelly Last Updated: Nov 01, 2016 Views: 48
User Education Programme for staff and students
- Library staff offer support to all staff and students through out the year click for more detail.
- Please ensure you provide your students with the permanent link to Yeats Library online resources.This helps students manipulate the information, import references to their EndNote account and complies with our license agreements.
- Contact your school liaison librarian to arrange a tutorial or computer lab session based on your class assignment.
- When it comes to referencing we support EndNote - we can run sessions for your class by appointment.
Ordering library resources for your students
The financial year runs from January to December and budgets are allocated to each Programme.
Orders can be emailed to email@example.com. Please include full bibliographic details.
- Orders are checked against our suppliers database for price and availability.
- Academic staff are contacted so they know how many copies will be ordered, the cost of their request and estimate of arrival time.
- A purchase requisition form is attached to each batch of orders with budget code and approved signature.
Staff will be emailed when the item is ready to be borrowed. In our experience this takes 6 weeks on average from placing the order.
Microsoft Office Disks
The microsoft office software disks are available for borrowing overnight and limited to staff. You will have to sign a disclaimer at the information desk.
Please have a look at some of the other Frequently Asked Questions.
Feel free to request a guide on a research topic that would benefit your students.