Answered By: Sinéad Kelly Last Updated: Sep 23, 2015 Views: 126
Many of the guides provided on Yeats Library website are relevant to all registered students, as all our students access library resources from off campus.
We have some additional services for Online students:
- We can post out your student card if you are unable to visit us on campus. You will have to upload your photo according see guide attached.
- We can provide you with a letter of introduction for your local academic library - just let us know and we will post it to you.
- We have a book postal loan service and you can request texts through the library website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any stage make an appointment with a school liaison librarian. We can help you in person, over the phone or by email.
- Library staff will also invite you to join Google hangouts during the year - feel free to make this request for yourself or your class.
Please contact Geraldine Fahey at any stage if you need assistance at email@example.com or 0719137342
Take time to explore our website and Ask Us!