Answered By: Aine Meehan Last Updated: Dec 11, 2015 Views: 38
Hi,I think maybe you should try searching some institutional repositories. An institutional repository is an online searchable collection of the academic work of an institute.
In particular CUAL, RIAN AND ETHOS
IT Sligo's Repository :
Irish Institutional Repositories :
- Aran -NUIG
- CORA- University College Cork
- CUAL - IT Sligo, GMIT, Letterkenny IT
- DORAS- DCU
- LENUS-Irish Health Repository- HSE
- research_online@UCD- UCD
- RCSI-Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- TARA - Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology Repository
Preprint: An article that has not been through the peer review process yet. A publisher has not yet accepted it for printing.
Postprint: An article that has been peer reviewed and accepted by a publisher for printing.
Institutional and Research Repository Portals :
Search the EThOS hub from the British Library to find theses produced by UK Higher Education. Some items available for free immediate download.
- Search the Institutional Repositories of the seven Irish University Libraries
- Open Doar is a directory of repositories and their contents.
- Driver is a European Portal of Digital Repositories for scientific output
- Digital Commons Network
- The Digital Commons Network provides access to full-text scholarly articles and other research worldwide colleges and universities. This resource is curated by institute librarians and includes much the same content as an IR does