Answered By: Sinéad Kelly Last Updated: Sep 10, 2015 Views: 150
Yeats Library staff can help you in all sorts of ways - the main thing is that you AskUs - in person, by email or through the AskUs! pink tab on the library website.
General queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have vast experience in answering queries at the Library Information Desk alternatively you can arrange to meet a staff member at the Library Reference Desk.
- In general we can help you find print or ebooks and peer review articles in the library databases.
- If you have problems accessing online information we may be able to show you the way.
- We can recommend sources that you have not found yourself.
- Quite often students have a problem referencing a particular type of source and we can find you an example to follow.
For appointments choose the appropriate contact :
Business and Social Science - email email@example.com
Science - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I do agree that library can solve a lot of educational issues, especially online library, If ten years ago our parents being students had to complete term papers, they went to the library to find data. Today mouse double clicking and voilà! You have the needed book downloaded to your PC.